Product Manager - London - E-commerce/Retail - 3 months Contract
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £450 - £460 per day
- Sector: Product Management
- Consultant: Amy Somers
My client is a well known retailer based in Central London and are looking urgently for a contractor to fill the gap whilst they hire a permanent member of staff.
The role requires someone with the following experience:
- Recent ecommerce/retail experience
- B2C ideally or B2B
- Working on the Search and Merch areas of the site.
- Business user tools (Hybris cockpits).
- Both large initiatives and optimisation, for web and mobile web.
This role will be a senior member of the team and there is the opportunity to mentor some of the other Product Managers.
This is a 3 month contract role starting ASAP!
Product Manager - London - E-commerce/Retail - 3 months
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £65000 - £80000 per annum London, England