Product Manager - Contract - London - Marketing agency Contract
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £0.00 per day
- Sector: Product Management
- Consultant: Amy Somers
My client is a marketing agency based in Farringdon, London and are looking for an ambitious, organised and motivated Product Manager to join their team as they develop a new product to complement their existing businesses.
You will work alongside the Senior Management and help offload some of the existing workload.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in a Saas / Software product environment.
- Proven experience in creating user stories, product scoping, product prioritisation, road maps,specification documents and strategy.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of user-facing functionality.
- Experience of user-centric design.
- The ability to excite key stakeholders with your product vision, based on market requirements.
- A high standard of analytical and technical skills, with an ability to support decisions based proven statistics / insights.
This is a contract role and would require someone who is available immediately and could show experience of hitting the ground running...
Product Manager - Contract - London - Marketing agency
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £40000 - £50000 per annum City of London, London