Product Manager Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Sector: Product Management
As part of their growth they are now actively seeking a talented Product Manager to join the London team and help drive the business forward.
This is a unique Product Manager opportunity enabling you to have a pivotal role in the success of a truly amazing company. This role will suit a Product Manager who is both strategic, executional and prepared to get their hands dirty!
What you'll be doing:
- Work with the client to deliver the vision, strategy, roadmap and backlog for the client implementations
- Work with the team to write user stories and acceptance tests, provide direction on short-term tasks/near-term priorities
- Manage end-to-end delivery of product implementation iterations, prioritising work and making appropriate trade-offs
- Collaborate effectively with developers, system architects, data scientists, digital designers, other product teams
What You Will Need:
- Experience as Product Manager
- Ability to analyse processes and data to draw insight, and identify opportunities - Passion for the product, be the authority in all aspects of the client implementation
- Recognition of the concepts of shared responsibility and effective collaboration
- Ability to develop and deliver a product roadmap - Accountability for the delivery of your roadmap, working closely with cross-functional teams to achieve this
- Managing regular ambiguity
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £65000 - £80000 per annum London, England