Product Designer (Mid- Senior) Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum
- Sector: Design Digital
- Consultant: Ben Farrar
I am currently working with a young and exciting tech company based in Shoreditch, who having recently experienced fantastic rates of growth, are looking for an experienced product designer to join their ever expanding team.
* You will lead workshops with the team to explore problems, build a shared understanding, and generate ideas.
* You will iterate on concepts based on feedback from the whole team.
* You'll work with the other members of the design team to provide and gather feedback and help improve how they design the company.
* You will work closely with engineers as they build and ship your designs.
* You'll see new features through from beginning to end: research, ideation, iteration, prototyping, testing, launching, evaluating.
* You'll conduct user research and usability testing to help us better understand the reasons that people use the product.
* You'll use research and work closely with Product Managers to shape ideas for features and updates that will improve the product.
* You will sketch and prototype ideas to test viability and explore how a solution feels, as well as working on detailed interactions in high-fidelity.
They are a brilliant company and offer great perks!
If you are interested please apply and I will be in touch.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.