PPC Marketer - Fashion eCommerce - Progression + Share Options Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £25000 - £50000 per annum
- Sector: PPC
I have recently partnered with a leading eCommerce platform specializing in women's fashion. My client are seeking a PPC Marketer to run and monitor Pay Per Click Media campaigns, with a focus on Facebook. This role will give a great opportunity to take ownership over the development of strategies, writing ad copy, running campaigns, optimizing and providing regular reporting.
Job duties and responsibilities:
* Key Metrics for the role will be delivery of Click Out targets, CPR targets and impression share
* Daily account management of pay per click accounts (predominantly on Facebook)
* Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids
* Manage daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all other important account metrics
* Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
* Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
* Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
* Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
* Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
* Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
* Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
* Experience in PPC is essential
* Data driven and analytical
* Facebook ad creation and campaign management
* Experience with; Facebook Pixel, Dynamic Product Ads, Custom Audiences, Conversion optimised ads and lead gen ads.
* Competitive salary, private health, pension and share options available
* Excellent working culture (awards, incentives and company socials)
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per annum London, England