PPC Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: PPC
- Consultant: Madeline Lysaght
- London or Dublin
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the world's largest gaming companies in their world class search division. As a PPC Executive you will be responsible for managing, optimising and reporting on PPC campaigns across the Europe and Ireland regions.
This role suited towards a skilled executive who is ready gain invaluable client-side PPC campaign experience with budgets only possible in a successful global company. You'll help to keep them to the top of the list through ongoing testing, maintenance and optimisation as well as liaising with key stakeholder to develop new and innovative campaigns that align with wider marketing efforts.
Although you are part of a wider established brand you'll fit into a collaborative and close-knit team with a hardworking yet social atmosphere. There are clear and direct lines for progression, and this is facilitated and nurtured in all team members.
More about you:
- Direct PCC campaign experience.
- Degree level education (or higher)
- A knowledge of the digital marketing landscape with a focus in search and performance
- Confidence and competency liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage workload and priorities accordingly
- A strong analytical focus with a proven past of reporting, analysing and interpreting data.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Desire for fast career progression
- Be prepared to go the extra mile and be rewarded for it.
- The ability to work at pace and manage numerous tasks.
The good stuff:
- Zippy career progression. You are encouraged to work hard and are directly rewarded through quick career progression.
- Uncapped holiday. Unbelieve but true.
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- There is a lot more. Contact for the extensive list.