PPC and Digital Marketing Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £22000 - £28000 per annum
- Sector: PPC
I have recently partnered with a fast-growing, luxury travel company. Founded in 2008 they have gone from strength to strength, planning private luxury tours in Latin America, Africa, Asia, Australasia and Europe for an international clientele.
They now have offices in London, Cape Town, Hong Kong and Santiago. This role will be based in their London office. The current team all share a love of travel, and offer a fun and supportive environment in which to work.
My client are looking for a PPC and Digital Marketing Executive, with some experience to fill a brand new role. The successful candidate will work alongside the Digital Marketing Specialist to help grow and optimise current campaigns. This individual will also work closely with the content team, heads of the sales teams and senior management in a well integrated, open office.
As a luxury travel company with a high value product, their volume of sales is lower- which means a deeper understanding of the product, sales cycle and company is required than in most PPC roles. That said, data analysis is also key and they're looking for someone who can evaluate new methods and new techniques to push the business forward. An enthusiasm for travel and a thirst for knowledge about the world will help to inform your work creating ad copy and selecting appropriate keyword strategies.
● Manage search campaigns across Google, Bing, Yahoo, social media and display channels.
● Conduct keyword research, to discover new areas and terms to target.
● Write ad copy, extensions, display URLs to maximise Quality Score and CTR.
● Check website landing pages for best practice
● compile reports in Excel
● Handle bid management to a strict ROI target.
● Analyse campaign data to establish trends and key performance indicators
● Meet demanding internal targets in a proactive and positive manner.
● Get involved with other areas of the company - working with our SEO, Web Development, Social Media, Email and Content Marketing teams.
● Analytical thinker who's confident working with numbers and data.
● Motivated and proactive with a drive to learn and improve.
● Understanding and experience with PPC best practices.
● Confident using Google Adwords (Qualification would be great).
● Confident using Bing Ads.
● Good working knowledge of Google Analytics (Qualification would be great).
● Knowledge of Tableau reporting systems nice to have.
● Understanding of process automation tools (Zapier, IFTTT).
● Confident dealing with other internal departments.
● An effective communicator who's willing to collaborate and work as part of the team.
● Organised and methodical in your approach to tasks.
● Competent with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
● Great opportunity to progress
● Newly expanded, north London Office
● Green office
● Fun working environment with a well rounded and talented marketing team
● Friday socials
● Mindfulness training
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.