PPC Account Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: PPC
I am currently looking for a PPC Account Manager for an awesome Luxury Digital Agency. Their clients are well-known, high end, luxurious fashion, food, hospitality, leisure and beauty companies. This is a great opportunity to work with interesting brands and really progress your career.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of PPC experience and be a bright, outgoing and ambitious. They will have a keen interest in search marketing and will have a hunger to continually learn and develop their skills in this fast-changing industry!
- Take responsibility of your clients
- Managing and optimising PPC, paid social, and programmatic campaigns
- Create analysis of campaign data to find trends and key performance indicators
- Collaborate with other departments - SEO, Social Media, Digital PR
- Manage an Account Executive
- Friendly, determined and numerate graduate
- 2+ years of experience within PPC at an established agency
- Passionate for search engines and digital marketing
- Previous experience in mentoring more junior colleagues
- The idea candidate will be client facing, confident, with strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Little supervision and career progression
- £500 contribution for personal development - whatever that might be for you ?
- Free coffee, tea, fruits
- Free beers on Fridays and early finish
- Weekly lunch clubs
This is a great chance to work in a fast growing and expanding business that has an amazing culture and company perks. You will be nurtured and given the chance to grow within the company - all while you are working in an awesome environment!! If this sounds like the job for you apply now! EmailPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.