PHP Drupal Developer Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £350 - £400 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
You need the following experience:
*Proven track record of commercial web development experience
*Excellent knowledge of LAMP technologies, particularly MySQL & PHP
*Excellent knowledge of MVC and PHP frameworks
*Good knowledge of Drupal CMS
*Good knowledge of core Internet technologies, HTTP/S, SMTP, FTP, SSH etc.
*Thoroughness in any documentation and commenting of code
*Experience of SVN or GIT for version control
* Good knowledge of various Web API's and how to integrate with 3rd party systems
*CSS pre-processors (Primarily Sass using .scss)
*Keen interest for improving performance and workflow through efficient coding practices
*You use Grunt or Gulp as part of your workflow
*You understand the importance of a mobile-first workflow
You must be available to interview next week and start the contract on the 4th September.
This is an immediate one month contract.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per day City of London, London
- £300 - £325 per day City of London, London
- £400 - £450 per day City of London, London
- £300 - £350 per day City of London, London
- £350 - £450 per day City of London, London