PHP Developer Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £350 - £400 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
- Strong object-oriented design experience utilising PHP MVC frameworks (ideally PhalconPHP, not essential)
- In depth knowledge of MySQL databases and MongoDB
- Agile practices
- Progressive enhancement and responsive design techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for web performance, accessibility and usability
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with Linux server administration
- Knowledge and understanding of unit testing
- Knowledge and understanding of Composer dependency management
You would be responsible for the design and development of new and existing internal systems including RESTful APIs. Ensuring all code is tested and reviewed to the highest standards and the maintenance of technical documentation.
This is a 3 month contract based in Central London.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per annum London, England
- £40000 - £75000 per annum City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum City of London, London
- Up to £400 per day London, England
- £450 - £500 per day London, England