Performance Marketing Specialist Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: Acquisition Marketing
As Performance Media Executive, you will be responsible for:
* Working with Head of Performance Media to manage, build and optimize all paid search campaigns
* Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
* Analyzing results of campaigns, and using this data to optimize and improve paid search campaign performance
* Mentoring and working with Junior members of the team to develop digital knowledge and understanding of digital trends
* Owning paid search campaign results and identifying opportunities for improvement
You will have:
* 1-3 years experience in digital marketing, and a passion for eCommerce marketing
* Bachelors degree, 2:1
* Ambitious and keen to develop excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Quick to learn and interest in joining a rapidly growing company
* Knowledge of paid search campaign management technologies, Excel and Google Analytics
* Organized and able to meet deadlines, managing multiple projects at one time
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Apply now.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.