Performance Marketing Manager - eCommerce Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Acquisition Marketing
We are in hiring an exceptional Online Acquisition Manager to join our growth marketing team. This is a pivotal role to help us grow our E-commerce & Community platform whilst making a difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
Successful candidates will have +4 years experience and will completely owning (i.e. from set-up to optimisation to reporting) our online acquisition campaigns, across multiple biddable platforms Facebook, SEM, Google Shopping as well as other ecommerce acquisition channels. We are building an in-house team, this role is hands on and not about managing external agencies.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate robust experience acquiring customers online within defined performance and profitability targets/KPIs. You will be comfortable working in a small team and managing multiple projects, with drive and passion to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Lead the company's global acquisition campaigns across PPC, Shopping, FB and more.
* Pro-actively manage online acquisition budget to maximise customer acquisition
* Pro-actively manage campaign set-up, structure, bidding and daily optimisations
* Pro-actively manage creative and copy testing to maximise response (the role can tap into a proficient content and copy team)
* Develop, execute and optimise PPC/FB/Shopping campaigns - keyword research, ad copy, landing pages, bidding, audience targeting, budget management, competitor analysis
* Managing multiple PPC/SEM/Biddable media accounts on a day-to-day basis
* Deliver multi-country (global), multi-device, large scale customer acquisition campaigns
* A/B test ad formats, copy, new opportunities to continuously improve ROI & performance
* Creating acquisition playbooks to scale rapidly across new countries & new verticals
* Developing and managing deep relationships with Google & Facebook
* Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and changes, across search engines & platforms
* Responsible for forecasting, budget management, analytics, campaign monitoring & reporting
* 3-4 years' experience within a performance marketing (biddable, ecommerce, shopping) demonstrating success in a high growth environment or at a specialist digital agency
* Experience managing long tail campaigns, we have over 1500 products and growing
* Proven track record of scaling budgets while maximising ROI
* Extensive knowledge and experience of Google Shopping, AdWords, Facebook and ecommerce acquisition platforms. * Understanding of the optimisation levers needed to drive success across key biddable media platforms
* Performance oriented experience with biddable media experience
* Inquisitive, curious and pro-actively test new opportunities
* Analytical and hands on (this role will be managing bidding right through to reporting)
* Technical proficient, not afraid to test new opportunities
* Sound knowledge on what works across ad platforms (Adwords/Google Shopping/FB)
* Ideally experience working in a long tail ecommerce
* Highly organised and ability to stay on top of multiple projects
* Ability to move seamlessly between creative copy and analytical disciplines
* Strong analytical and reporting skills, excellent knowledge of Excel and data manipulation
For more information please contact
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per annum City of London, London