Partnerships Manager Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
- Consultant: Chelsea Hawthorne
An Exciting Startup who is looking for a Partnership Manager to help take the business to the next level. They are said to be the "Vanity Fair of things to do" and are constantly on the look out to see what is buzzing and exciting in our capital city.
With more than 5000 Londoners already signed up to their services, they have forged collaborations with many prominent cultural institutions who are looking to develop.
They are looking for a dynamic and experienced sales manager to lead a young, highly motivated and super smart growing sales and marketing team and contribute to generate revenue.They will be incharge of:
- Approaching advertising clients and bringing in advertising revenues
- Creating synergies with sponsors
- Supervise sales team members and contribute to make sure KPI's are achieved
Successful Candidates will have the following:
- Familiarity of sales process
- 4+ years experience
- Advertising agency experience
- Contacts in lifestyle and high end industry is preferred
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits London, England