Partner Sales Team Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great OTE + Fantastic Benefits
- Sector: Sales - Agency
- Consultant: Yasmin Webb
Role: Partner Sales Team Manager
Company: Customer Driven Email Marketing Software
Salary: Up to £70,000 + great OTE + fantastic benefits
The company's email-driven technology has maximised their clients' marketing ROI over the last 10 years. Operating a Software-AND-a-Service model, they operate on their long-standing belief that marketing success takes more than just technology. Continually maintaining this position has led to sustained success and substantial growth with locations including Dallas, Boston, Sydney and London.
You'll work to increase the company's portfolio of top tier partners from the London office. You'll be a motivated and accomplished SaaS partnerships professional, with a burning desire to join one of London's hottest martech businesses.
You'll lead the London based Partner Sales team and engage key decision makers within target companies to grow the company's partner and customer base through bringing on-board new intermediaries in the Marketing and Data Services and Agency sectors.
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience of building executive level relationships
- Proven experience of managing small and large teams
- Strong background in utilizing CRM
- High level digital marketing experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in the Saas sector, digital marketing or MSP environment
This is a great role within which to excel your career within a highly successful business!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + 80% OTE + Fantastic Benefits London, England
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + generous OTE London, England
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + Generous OTE London, England
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + 15k OTE London, England