Paid Search Specialist Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Marketing
Calling all Paid Search Specialists - a revolutionary marketplace start-up is currently expanding its paid search function and are looking to make a number of hires. The company currently at 50 employees has experienced exponential growth over the last 6 months, growing by over 300%, with plans to double in size by the end of the year. They have solid financial backing, in excess of 50 million, so you won't have to worry about small budgets or uncertain future. Simultaneously you will have all the perks associated with a successful startup, including share options, bonuses, agility and ownership.
Progression opportunities are endless and the right person could see themselves climbing the ladder very quickly. The role will suit a PPC/Paid Search expert who wants to continue to broaden their skills in the field and who is not afraid to get stuck in from the start.
- Testing, reviewing and improving processes to improve performance
- Managing various verticals to deliver profitable traffic and increase revenue
- Internationalising current PPC campaigns
- Carrying out complex data analytics
- Keywords research and continuous optimisation
- Smart, entrepreneurial and numerical go-getter
- 1+ years of experience running PPC campaigns
- Proven track of analysing, interpreting and using complex data sets
- Experience working with high-volume transactions
- Paid social, display experience
The ideal candidate will be passionate about effecting change from the start and will be excited about working for a high energy, ambitious and fast-paced company. If this sounds like you apply ASAP by emailing
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.