Node.JS Developer Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
* Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer
* In depth knowledge of NodeJS and ExpressJS
* Experience implementing applications using Angular 2
* Experience creating front end applications using HTML5 and Angular
* Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Full stack paradigm
* Continuous integration (Travis CI), Code maintainability and coverage, and version control (Git, SVN)
* Confident decision maker who is happy to take ownership, work under pressure and be seen as a leader.
* Comfortable working in a small close-knit team
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £40000 - £75000 per annum City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum City of London, London
- Up to £400 per day London, England
- £450 - £500 per day London, England
- £60000 - £95000 per annum London, England