Mobile Senior Project Manager Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £55-75k
- Sector: Technical
Entrepreneurial, social and talent management business are looking for a gregarious mobile expert to head up their mobile app and games app division.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of mobile apps and gaming ideas and products for their social talent. You would work such ideas into structured proposals, including the use of data / sales analysis that would drive best value in the market.
You will also establish the business' approach to funding, production and distribution (for example self funding vs third party funding) of mobile products and what will deliver best revenue for the talent individually.
As well as successfully developing ideas, your role will include developing relationships with key partners and brokering deals with those partners which (amongst other things) allows the talent roster to retain ownership of appropriate intellectual property on a deal by deal basis, for their long-term development and exploitation .
You will be responsible for getting products developed, finalised and monetised.
The role also includes writing overall business strategy (with the COO) for development of Mobile opportunities for the talent as well as responsibility for analysis of the mobile and talent market for the identification of industry patterns and opportunities. This will also involve spotting third party joint venture opportunities outside of the roster to create a more diverse and higher volume of revenue for the business. It will also include joint analysis of the opportunities arising from talents existing intellectual property.
The role will include remit for the LA office on a consultative basis as well as any other subsidiary companies incorporated into the group outside of London.
You will also be responsible for communicating with the Head of Content IP Development and Head Brand Partnerships to ensure that long form content and brand funded ideas are developed in a way that can allow best opportunities in the mobile space
As well as the above, the Role and Objectives include:
1. Getting products made and launched to drive significant revenue.
2. Build credible and meaningful partnerships with a selection of partners ensuring that your plans tie in with the overall strategic plan for the business and its roster’s goals.
3. Proactively meeting with the roster (and their Talent Managers) to establish a plan about what each talent wishes to achieve and develop in terms of mobile, and endeavouring to deliver that plan.
4. Taking developed ideas to market for creation and publication, including identifying the most appropriate route to market on a case-by-case basis, and negotiating deals for the same.
5. Other elements as deemed necessary by the Board of Directors in the context of your role.
Must Have Experience of:
• App product development
• Management of app and game development
• Be a self-motivated/self starter and ambitious
• Be gregarious and able to translate the app space for non-specialists and the talent space to app specialists.
• Be commercially aware, with an understanding of profit and loss
Preferred Experience in:
• Different funding models
• App marketing and distribution
• Team Management
• Working with entertainment talent
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits London, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum London, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum London, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum London, England
- Up to £0.00 per annum London, England