Mid Weight UX/UI - Digital Designer - Perm Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Sector: Design Digital
Highly Disruptive, High-growth MarTech Platform
With considerable institutional investment, shortlisted by Sunday Times as "Tech company to watch 2017" - they're looking for a passionate Mid-Level to Senior UX/UI Designer to join their fast-growing tech startup. Collaborating with Design, Tech and Marketing teams to deliver excellent customer and internal experiences for customers, bespoke CRM, customer Dashboard app and brochure site. Always learning, see tough problems as interesting challenges, curious to what's happening in the wider world and a leader while gaining knowledge and skills from other experts within the business.
Your role responsibilities will include:
● Engage with design Stakeholders, POs, PMs, Developers and QA.
● Help the Product Owners design and facilitate workshops and develop personas.
● Help with user testing or responding to user data where appropriate.
● Contribute to setting the strategic vision for projects.
● Collaborate with the team to wireframe optimal user experiences.
● Prototype when needed, at various fidelity - from paper to high fidelity click-throughs.
● Design excellent User Interfaces; clean, simple and logical.
● Mentor more junior team members.
● Coach stakeholders and your team to help them exercise Human Centred Design.
What we require:
● 4/5 years of experience
● Excellent clean portfolio of UX and UI case studies, including process, problems solved and outcomes.
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills, the ability to articulate your designs to other team members while being open to feedback.
● Knowledge of industry-standard tools (Sketch, inVision) plus an aptitude to learn
● Excellent typographic and layout skills
● Team player as a sole UX/UI Designer as well as collaborate with other designers
● Stakeholder Pension
● Private Health insurance
● Critical Illness Insurance
● Income Protection Insurance
● Death in service benefit
● 25 days paid holiday (additional day for each year of service up to 33 days) + Birthday off
● Free fruit, snacks and drinks
**No remote work**
Please only apply to this role if you have an updated portfolio that showcases your skills as a UX designer, how you work with case studies.
**This is not a remote role - No Sponsorship is offered for overseas applicants**
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.