Mid-Senior UX Designer Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £35-45k
- Sector: Creative
- Consultant: Ben Brooke
Key Skills: UX, Azure, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Wireframes, User Flows, Experience Maps, Service Blueprints
Our agency based client are looking for a Mid-Senior UX Designer to join their ever expanding team, based in central London.
As a seasoned UX designer, you will be measuring and optimising the end-to-end user journey. You’ll help discover, understand and clarify unique challenges/pain-points for both the client and their customers. You’ll help prototype designs to quickly demonstrate ideas and conduct user tests to validate the outcome. Working with our multi-disciplinary team, your role is to create the best user/customer experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-user problems.
The skills required are below:
• Experience in Agile or Lean working environments
• Experience in designing for variety of user experiences in both digital and physical
• Experience in conducting field research and user testing
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
• Ability to create/code rapid prototypes to demonstrate your ideas
• Minimum of 3-4 years agency experience
• Collaborative, approachable & personable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to input into creative briefs, from inception through to pitch and delivery
• Expertise in user-centric design and development
• Expertise in producing experience maps, service blueprints, user flows and wireframes
• Expertise in relevant design tools and applications (Azure, OmniGraffle, Sketch, InVision, Marvel etc.)
If you are interested please apply online and I will be in contact.