Mid-Senior Interactive Designer Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £35-45k
- Sector: Creative
Key Skills: User Interaction, Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Agile, Lean, Mobile, Web, Touch Screens, Interactive Kiosks
Our large agency based client are looking for a Mid-Senior Interactive Designer to join their ever expanding team, based in central London.
As a seasoned interactive designer, you will have a broad experience in designing responsive websites, apps, interactive screens, as well as working with emerging technologies. You’ll be fast and flexible, and be able to quickly prototype designs to demonstrate and validate ideas. Working under the direction of design leads, your role is to bring abstract concepts to life and craft designs for the final delivery.
The skills required:
• Ability to create/code rapid prototypes to demonstrate your ideas
• Experience in Agile or Lean working environments
• Able to input into creative briefs, from inception through to pitch and delivery
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
• Minimum of 3-4 years agency experience
• Collaborative, approachable & personable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Expertise in working with user-centric design and development
• Expertise in designing for variety of interfaces (Mobile, web, touch screens, interactive kiosks etc.)
• Expertise in relevant design tools and applications (Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision, Marvel etc.)
If you are interested please apply online and I will be in touch!