Mid-Level Full Stack Growth Developer - 3 months - London Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £400 - £420 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
● A background as a developer in ecommerce, marketplace or lead generation businesses, where you've worked at the forefront of delivering the website which powers the revenue of the business (transactions or leads).
● Ability to write SQL queries within a relational database
● Proficiency with Github, or other code versioning systems like BitBucket or Gitlab
● Demonstrable experience with optimising for site speed & site crawlability
● Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics, covering custom segments, event tracking and ecommerce
● Demonstrable experience with user journey tools, covering click analysis, heat mapping and video recording
● Exposure to a website testing process / On site A/B testing
● A superb eye for design and able to execute wireframes / briefs
The client is based in Central London and paying around £400-£420.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.