Mid-Level Business Analyst Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £30-45k
- Sector: Technical
I’m working with a London-based retail technology business that is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
Their platform helps global brands meet the demands of consumers through their cloud based solution. Their SaaS platform has already received lots of attention from large organisations such as Adidias and Virgin. It can now be found in over 20 countries worldwide.
- Support Project management for Services work
- Capture and present As Is / To Be system flows
- Capture user Requirements
- Create User Stories and coordinate wireframes and test cases to support using JIRA
- Work with development resources to breakdown dev tasks and estimates
- Support weekly project progress reviews and help clear blockers
- Writing user guides and training materials
- Help find and investigate bugs
Experience and Capabilities:
- Work in BA or Technical Project Management for 2-4 years’ min
- Agile experience
- Strong communications skills – Will be working directly with clients (Adidas & Virgin)
- Confidence to educate clients on the platform
- Solid English writing
- Good working knowledge of excel, JIRA, UML, Data Integration & Flow tools
The role may have the occasional travel to France, Germany or Dubai so the successful candidate will need to be open to this.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £500 - £525 per day London, England