Media & Planning Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Brand Marketing
Are you a media expert? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, agile and fun environment? Look no further!
Propel is looking for a Media and Planning Manager to join a globally recognized brand with a focus on sports. This is a great opportunity to work with an award-winning household brand. This person will take a lead in co-ordinating campaign plans and ATL media buying, as well as working in collaboration with other digital channel owners - you will be an integral part of the Brand team!
- Owning end-to-end process of media planning and buying
- Develop monthly ATL marketing plans to drive commercial performance
- Deliver effective plans around major sporting events
- Brief, manage and critique media agencies
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to deliver plans
- Report on media performance through assessment and recommendations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Organised! You have to have the ability to meet deadlines and ensure work is accurate
- Experience in developing and managing ATL media plans (mostly across TV/Print/Radio)
- Understanding multiple marketing channels - online and offline
- Good analytical skills - ability to analyse performance and make decisions based on data
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team player - this role involves a lot of cross-functional team working, building relationships
- Open minded, confident, happy to work independently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a vibrant and energetic team and to work closely with sports sponsorship team (read: free tickets).
If this sounds of interest apply ASAP by emailingPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.