Marketing Manager - Digital Permanent
- Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £28000 - £36000 per annum
- Sector: Digital Marketing Manager
- Consultant: Sinead Willis
Propel has a fantastic job opportunity for someone seeking a fast-paced and exciting new role for a globally recognized sports brand.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of digital marketing, including PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO and Mobile growth. This role suits a candidate who excels in driving results with strategic and analytic thinking, whilst remaining customer focused. Working for an industry leading online sports brand means working for a company that rewards hard work with career progression, social events, and weekly pub visits!
The role involves…
- Planning and optimization of campaigns including Facebook, Google ad words and Display advertising
- Managing partner relationships and advertising itinerary across all digital platforms to generate revenue
- Overseeing and leading strategy implementation to attract viewers and increase digital presence
- Partnering with the marketing team to create effective customer acquisition techniques
- Creating a continuous calendar of campaigns to reach various target audiences
- 2 years digital marketing experience
- Confidence using marketing platforms including Facebook ads and Google Ad Suite, along with design packages
- Creativity and interest in sports
- Degree-level qualification
- Self-starter who can also build relationships, and work in a team
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders in a time pressure environment
- No managerial experience necessary
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please don't hesitate to apply ASAP.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.