Marketing Manager - Ad Compliance Tech - Fast Start up - £50k Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
- Sector: B2B Marketing
- Consultant: Joe Misseldine
An early stage advertising compliance technology company, founded in 2012, are re-branding and expanding! A ground-breaking platform that connects publishers and advertisers with consumers, using first party data direct from carriers. Their verification technology helps identify ads that meet industry and best practice standards, to unlock gold standard data and identities for custom audience targeting and optimisation. No other company currently brings you the means to view, analyse and monetise the first-party data that matters. They believe that access to first party data and a relentless pursuit of advertising excellence will create a new relationship between carriers, advertisers and publishers, and a faster, cleaner online experience for consumers. Their technology and solutions integrates with telecom carriers, publishers and advertisers to provide a platform for feedback, protection and activation. Taking source data direct from carriers, they then segment and refine it for different audiences. Because they are at the centre of the data flow, they can collect and share the gold-standard, anonymised data and identities that enable enhanced targeting and auditing capabilities for publishers and brands. They monetise data and optimise consumer experience; with this technology, it's not a zero-sum game - everyone wins. They were founded in 2011 and since then they have learned relentlessly and evolved in response to consumer needs and the fast-evolving world that we operate in. After just going through a re-brand, now is the time for rapid growth and the first step is hiring a marketing manager to report in to the CMO!
The role will be fast paced in a tight knit team, looking to run lean and grow very quickly. There is plenty of appetite for this product in the digital media marketplace, it is this person's job to work with the impressive CMO to get the message out there to raise interest and enquiries. Being a smaller team, this person will have likely working in a start up and have lent themselves across the marketing mix. General responsibilities are listed below:
· Understand the target audience, mobile/ advertising/ carrier market landscape and product capabilities to develop effective and impactful product positioning and messaging
· Develop and communicate the value proposition of the product and develop the sales tools and collateral to support the selling process
· Plan the go-to-market launch of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
· Contribute to the development and execution of marketing activities to deliver against the company's marketing strategy including the creation of promotional materials (e.g. one-pagers, brochures), website content (e.g blog posts), advertisements, and other marketing-related projects incl industry award entries. Work with the Creative design agency to execute.
· Contribute to defining company's social strategy and manage company's social accounts including Linked-in, Facebook, Google adwords and campaigns including SEO, display
· Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns and communications strategies, setting KPIs to ensure the effectiveness of campaigns are monitored and achieved
· Contribute to the development and delivery a rolling events plan which supports company's business and client engagement strategy and is creatively in line with our brand positioning and/or specific themes
· Work with the Creative Design agency to develop event promotional material and ensure this is promoted across all digital channels
· Develop and manage company's merchandise plan, manage ordering, delivery and distribution.
To be successful in this role:
-you will have knowledge and passion for the online advertising industry
-You will be excited by and thrive on helping to build a young, fast moving tech business
-You will thrive on being a critical element of a company's growth.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.