Marketing Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £24000.00 - £25000 per annum
- Sector: Social Media / Community Organic
Graduate Marketing Executive
- Old Street
A fast-growing Fintech is looking for a Graduate Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing team. This is an exciting, award-winning company and not your old-fashioned finance business - they are fun, agile and collaborative. This is the perfect opportunity for an analytical, ambitious and creative recent graduate to begin and quickly accelerate their career in marketing. The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude, a strong passion for marketing and be strongly data-driven.
- Management of paid media channels, such as Facebook and paid search
- Coming up with creative ideas for content
- PR and outreaching content to journalists across publications
- Management of company's social media presence across Twitter and Facebook
- Production of regular reports on campaign performance
- Using data to make recommendations to improve performance
- Recent graduate with a minimum of 2.1 in any discipline
- Strong passion and interest in marketing, as well as in the fintech sector
- Positive, can-do attitude, analytical and creative
- Ability to interpret and use data - numeracy is key for paid advertising
- Ability to produce original and interesting content
- Some previous experience in marketing (not essential)
The role offers excellent progression and the ability to work across more channels as they progress in the role. If you are keen to work with a rapidly growing business, in a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere this is the perfect role for you.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.