Marketing Director B2B Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £90-100k
- Sector: Marketing
Propel are partnered with an innovative experience design agency based in London on their search for a Marketing Director. The agency work with some huge brands on an international scale, building experience to drive engagement with brands across a various industries.
Working closely with Biz Dev and Sales teams, the Marketing Director will be instrumental in growing their already impressive client portfolio. The will build, own and action an effective PR and Marketing strategy, develop brand messaging, roll out engaging content and develop their web, print and social channels.
The Marketing director will completely own their Events and Awards programme. They will create bespoke events aimed at both existing clients and attracting new ones while making sure they are present and represented at relevant industry events.
Experience of the Marketing Director:
- Relevant experience marketing to a diverse range of business and developing quality leads to pass over to the relevant teams
- A proven champion of Content Marketing
- A strong understanding of the agency landscape and experience growing an agency client base
- A solid understanding of PR best practice and the roll out of interesting and engaging campaigns
- The ability to work alongside sales and business development, ensuring marketing strategy feeds well into overall business strategy
- Have a proven track record of delivering a quality events program and be a champion of winning industry awards
- Experience working on a Global scale is desired
- Design/brand agency is preferred but not essential.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join and extremely successful agency and help them to continue building something great. As the agency are growing so will this position, now is really the perfect time to get on board with something truly great. Please apply now to be considered for this position.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Up to £0.00 per annum London, England