Marketing and Partnerships Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £30000.00 - £45000 per annum
- Sector: Acquisition Marketing
The Company: A next generation digital publisher
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Up to £45k + bonus
They're a fast-growing online platform offering international audiences exclusive insight into the latest openings in their cities across the entire lifestyle spectrum from restaurants and bars to galleries, theatres and events. They offer brands and new openings a fantastic outreach, allowing them to promote their business to elite audiences. With plans for further international expansion, they are growing exponentially and are quickly becoming a go-to.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial, digital native and natural influencer. The marketing & partnerships manager will bring new and creative ideas to the business, to grow the reach of and engagement with an audience of urban professionals. You will be responsible for digital marketing across all channels including, SEO, website, social media and newsletters as well as managing brand partnership opportunities.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a fast-moving digital environment, with a track record in growing audience sizes and increasing audience engagement
- Have knowledge of all digital channels, including search and website optimisation, and social media (paid and organic)
- Be able to identify brand partnership opportunities
- Be a true self-starter!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.