Marketing and CRM Executive Permanent
- Location: Chiswick, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
- Consultant: Madeline Lysaght
Senior Marketing Executive
- West London
An opportunity has just opened for a creative, driven Marketing Executive who is ready to step up and lead on key marketing strategies within a fast growing TravelTech start-up.
Predominately you will look to redefine and lead on the B2B and B2C email campaigns as well as organising industry events and ensuring that all print and digital collateral is engaging and on brand.
This position needs a motivated self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to make a serious impact with a growing company. Senior management are looking for candidate who feels ready to lead on key marketing activities, engage with strategic discussions and to make this role their own.
- Strategically redefining the current CRM campaigns for both B2B and B2C
- Working with senior management to align the CRM processes with the wider company direction
- Working with the design team to organise B2B print collateral
- Support for national and international trade shows
- Updating the LinkedIn page
- Identifying industry trends and areas for growth within the digital marketing space
- 2+ years' experience in a digital marketing role with a predominant CRM/email focus
- Experience working within a marketplace (B2B2C) preferred
- A high proficiency in English is essential with additional languages highly regarded
- Experience working in or a strong interest in the travel sector
- Strategic marketing experience isn't necessary however you must have the ability to work with an overarching understanding of digital marketing and with senior management
- Desire to work hard and progress quickly in your career
- Flexible working hours and working from home options (1 day per week)
- Modern co-working space in Chiswick
- Collaborate and social team
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension, health insurance and life insurance
If you are ready to take a step-up in your career within this successful TravelTech company, apply now.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.