Marketing and Communications Officer Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Sector: Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing and Communications Officer
A passionate, mission-driven company is looking for a like-minded Marketing and Communications officer. They save the education sector millions of pounds by disrupting the status quo and revolutionising the space. They are award-winning, pioneers in their field and are the definition of commercial with a purpose.
This is the perfect opportunity to marry your experience in the world marketing with a passion for social equity and educational development. They need a motivated, progressive team member to optimise and enhance their social media, website and email marketing channels. This role is ready for transformation and you will be looked to for fresh insight and knowledgeable expertise to spread their word loud and clear.
A bit about you:
- A strong desire to be a part of positive change. Interest/experience in the education sector is a bonus.
- A willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail and the ability to self-motivate and self-check your work.
- A motivated, progressive individual who actively looks for opportunities to promote and market the brand.
- The ability to take control of a 360-marketing role. Working within a team but as the stand-alone marketing officer.
- 2+ years marketing experience working under a senior marketing member.
- Experience with social media management: Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- A history of CRM, email marketing production and distribution.
- Knowledge of website optimisation and management.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in content (copy) production.
- Experience in Mailchimp, Salesforce, WordPress and HubSpot is desirable.
- Background in campaign analysis and reporting
Send your CV through today to learn more about this community enhancing opportunityPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.