Marketing and Communication Manager - VC Backed Tech Start Up Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Sector: Content
- Consultant: Maia Floyd-Fulcher
I have recently partnered with a revolutionary tech start-up who aim to provide an alternative to care agencies. Their innovative online platform cuts out middleman and tackles social care issues, by offering access to the best care at the fairest costs, so this is a real chance to make positive social impact via digital!
My client are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to drive lifetime value and cultivate their reputation as trusted care advisors.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Defining detailed content, eCRM and social media strategies in line with our overarching company and marketing team objectives.
Developing an excellent understanding of our leads, customers and carers and using this insight to build a library of relevant and engaging written and video content suitable for consumers at every level of their journey.
* Overseeing all internal and external content generation, providing direction and editorial feedback to contributors to ensure consistently excellent quality.
* Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring effective marketing communication campaigns, including the setup of automated and event-driven CRM email flows.
* Owning and optimising all social media channels
* Continually measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns, using the results insights to further improve the future performance.
Reporting directly to the CMO, you'll be joining a small marketing team which is expected to grow rapidly over the next 2 years, which means there will be many opportunities for personal development and career progression.
* In-house or agency marketing experience.
* Extremely customer-orientated with a real passion and compassion for the mission we are driving towards.
* A creative flair with an analytical spark, you'll take a structured approach to everything you do.
* Taking ownership of your role, you'll strive to make an impact from the moment you start.
* A communication pro in all departments you'll have an ability to adapt your tone to suit a range of audience types.
Some of the key experience and skills you'll have are:
* Experience working with third party agencies, including PR specialists and content writers.
* High standards and excellent attention to detail.
* Comfortable creating and editing video content.
What's in it for you?
* Salary depending on experience, plus equity.
* 25 days holiday
* Brand new MacBook, plus anything else you'll need.
* A generous training allowance for personal development.
* A great office in Old Street, with the option to work remotely from time to time.
* Last but far from least, the opportunity to spend every day doing meaningful work with a real social impact.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.