Lead Wordpress Developer - WooCommerce Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
They're an exciting Agency with an impressive and established client base, they're continuing to grow and are now looking for a Lead Wordpress Developer to join their scaling technology team. This role will be hands on, and will work across who build significant Wordpress and WooCommerce builds (£100k+!) but will also be overseeing more Junior developers.
This role will likely grow into a Tech lead in the next 12 months, as this team continues to scale and will report directly into the CTO.
Technical Skill set required:
*Excellent experience with WordPress
*Bonus experience with WooCommerce
*Excellent experience writing clean, semantic HTML5.
*Excellent experience writing well organised, maintainable CSS.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £300 - £350 per day City of London, London
- Up to £0.00 per day City of London, London
- £300 - £325 per day City of London, London
- £400 - £450 per day City of London, London
- £350 - £450 per day City of London, London