Lead Wordpress Developer Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
I am currently working with an exciting and scaling Digital agency looking for a Lead Wordpress Developer.
An exciting agency, internationally renowned clients and great growth plans to continue their expansion. With a best in class development team, and client builds commonly exceeding £100k+ in WooCommerce they're at the forefront of their industry and market.
Looking for a Lead Wordpress Developer to report directly into the CTO, Likely to move into a Technical lead position in the coming 12 months as this technology team continue' s it's growth.
Technical Skill set required:
* Excellent experience with WordPress
* Bonus experience with WooCommerce - Not a necessity.
* Excellent experience writing clean, semantic HTML5.
* Excellent experience writing well organised, maintainable CSS.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available