Lead Windows Infrastructure Engineer - WinOps, AWS Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
- Sector: IT Operations (Service Delivery / Infrastructure / Dev Ops)
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
An exciting forward thinking technology driven business, with significant and long term investment they're currently looking to scale their platform to enterprise level and are looking to further expand their Infrastructure team with a Lead Windows Infrastructure Engineer - WinOps, AWS and will be responsible for a small team as well as providing further technical guidance and decision making across infrastructure and security.
This role will be critical to the further growth of this platform, and will also be working closely alongside the CTO.
* Strong and confident communicator at all levels.
* Significant experience managing a core Production infrastructure that delivers SaaS or business services 24x7 to global businesses.
* Strong AWS Networking experience - VPC, VPN, Peering, Security - AWS certified security professional a bonus.
* Windows Administration/Clustering/Availability.
* Sound understanding of SQL Server 2016 Administration (Always On Availability Groups).
* Solid grounding in Information security principles and governance including but not limited to ISO and SOX standards
* ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people
* Experience of working closely with application developers and using DevOps tools such as Ansible, Tower, Jenkins.
* Experience High availability and Disaster recovery in AWS
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.