Lead Episerver/Umbraco Developer - 3 months - London Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £300 - £400 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
First and fore most needs to be a highly proficient back end developer with deep knowledge of Episerver and Umbraco platforms. And in ideal world will have some frontend capability.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
* ASP.net MVC C# development, with focus on flair for front end technologies
* Build and maintain CMS (Episerver / Umbraco) based sites using Microsoft Visual Studio
* Create / Maintain, Design and understand Relational Databases, MS SQL Server, MySQL * Have experience using ORM tools, Entity Framework / NHibernate.
* Strong CSS skills utilising LESS / SASS.
* Skilled building responsive and accessible pages across a variety of browsers and devices.
This is an initial 3 month contract working in Central London.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.