Junior Product Manager - Advertising Technology Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Sector: Product Management
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
With extensive global growth over the last 18 months they're currently expanding their technology teams and are looking for a new Product manager. As the product manager you will drive, define and coordinate the development of both existing and new product lines for the business. As well as assisting with new concepts and ideas in an R&D function.
Happy to consider professionals with Advertising technology knowledge keen to further progress into Product Management and are offering to provide extensive training where needed or wanted.
* Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner and / or experience within a client facing role within the Advertising Technology / AdTech ecosystem
* Strong experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience within Agile environments and teams
* Ability to make data driven decisions
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.