Junior Marketing Executive Permanent
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
Propel are currently searching for a Junior Marketing Executive to join an exciting trading company based in Milton Keynes that helps people learn how to make a lucrative tax-free income from trading!
The ideal candidate will be excited about working for a trading platform and will be a recent graduate or newcomer to the working world with some understanding of marketing and communications!
The company are looking for a switched-on and passionate candidate who is enthusiastic about learning all things marketing!
- Managing email campaigns daily, after training
- Writing new text for campaigns
- Updating websites, after training
- Updating social media profiles, after training
- Promoting Trendsignal using social media, PR, digital media, Exhibitions and Events
- CRM and data management
- Representing Trendsignal at internal and external events
- Switched on and enthusiastic about starting a marketing career
- Some understanding of marketing or has marketing experience
- Good understanding of the basics in Google and Facebook advertising
- Holds a Marketing or IT degree (desirable)
- Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton or Luton based
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £30000 - £32000 per annum + 10% London, England