Junior Frontend Developer Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Ellie Thompson
The Junior Frontend Developer will be designing, building and deploying groundbreaking products from the ground up with a focus on building modern web applications. Their core stack is built on Node & MongoDB, serving a Vue frontend. Be stuck in from day one and help create new products.
As a Junior Frontend Developer you will be working closely with the product team and have a responsibility for writing elegant, simple, clean code. Being eager to learn new technology necessary for getting a particular job or feature done to the highest standard. Participating in engineering discussions to learn and share insights and knowledge is a huge part of their culture.
What they are looking for from a Junior Frontend Developer:
- Mark-up skills (HTML, SASS)
- 6-12 months experience building web apps (professionally or even side-projects)
- Experience using a modern frontend library* (e.g. React, Vue, Angular2) *They love Vue and use it everywhere.
- Experience designing, building and interacting with APIs
Nice to have:
- Experience of building backends with Node and MongoDB
- An eye for design and UX
- Experience using front-end testing frameworks
- Experience with PHP, Laravel, MySQL
- Being part of a fantastic team, in a collaborative working environment
- An opportunity to make your mark on a fast growing business in an exciting space that is ripe for disruption
- Exposure to Machine Learning and Data Science disciplines
- Excellent progression opportunities
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB Add to Favourites