Junior DevOps Engineer - Linux, Bash Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Sector: IT Operations (Service Delivery / Infrastructure / Dev Ops)
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
Based in fun start-up focused offices this role will work closely alongside a super talented Head of DevOps and Development team in order to build and scale and world class infrastructure, cloud and systems.
They're looking for a capable systems administrator or Junior DevOps engineer, keen to learn and progress quickly. The opportunity will be provided to progress quickly as well as great training, with your own personal training budget on top exclusively for the extra bits you want to learn and pick up. An exciting and proven opportunity with a big name in digital technology.
* 2 years in Systems Administration
* Experience with Linux Systems Administration
* Scripting - Bash, Perl
Desirable but not essential:
* Experience within Virtualised environments - VMWare
* Understanding of AWS or related cloud technologies
* Experience within Configuration Manager such as Puppet or Chef
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.