As a Software Architect with the DAZN Architecture Team you will work within the Architecture department. You will take on responsibility for the architecture and technologies used for the server-side DAZN application handling content metadata.
You will have proven ability with working with stakeholders to establish their requirements and designing and implementing the architecture, taking the technical leadership of distributed teamsof software developers, ensuring that the result is reliable, scalable, performant and secure.
DAZN are going to change the way people watch sports forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no ads, no long contract and a single low monthly fee. As part of the DAZN tech team, you will play a lead role in this by designing and building world leading streaming services across web, mobile and TV platforms, working on new feature releases and evolving the next phase of our application framework. With a rapidly expanding company; growth within the team and opportunities to lead engineering initiatives are abundant. We need people who want to help us build a strong engineering culture and a fun, vibrant workplace.
- Establish both functional and non-functional requirements of stakeholders
- Design architectures using industry standard methodologies and present to stakeholders.
- Take both leading and hands-on roles in the implementation of the solution
- Investigate issues and identify and initiate quality improvement measures
- Manage disruption free migrations and system shutdowns
What We Require
- Planning & Organisation – Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Drive & Energy – Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job
- Creativity & Innovation – Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Creativity & Innovation – Questions conventional approaches and encourages new ideas and innovations
- Communicating with impact – Ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal, diagrammed and presentation techniques.
Speak to Melina Jacovou
Melina’s career has spanned 25 years of experience in London’s exciting digital industry and is one of the most recognisable figures in the digital industry. As a pioneer of talent for the digital economy, Melina founded Propel London in 2001 and the agency is now one of the UK’s largest independent…Email: email@example.com
Below you will see the approximate location of the job with estimated travel time: