Are you an experienced IT Project Manager? Would you like to work for a truly global, enterprise-level organisation?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity available for a Project Manager on a permanent basis in Whiteley.
Who are they?
A global giant of the defence, science & technology world; they employ over 120,000 people worldwide and are responsible for some of the most important programmes within both the public and private sectors.
In Whiteley they support the UK Business across all IT Programmes and also work closely with an aerospace customer on several prominent projects.
What do they need?
A Project Manager to assist with the delivery of a range of IT Projects, spanning desktop, infrastructure and applications.
What will I be doing?
- Managing a range of projects in-line with best practice and processes; such as Prince2, APMP or ITIL
- Full lifecycle project management
- Monitoring project performance, milestones and objectives
- Customer and stakeholder management
- Contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, business and standards to enhance the business
What will I bring?
- Proven track-record in the delivery of Projects within an IT environment
- Prince2 qualified or equivalent
- Extensive experience working in a collaborative environments and a track record in strong internal relationships
- Ability to develop customer intimacy, quickly at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid understanding of engineering and financial processes
Below you will see the approximate location of the job with estimated travel time: