The Database Administrator is responsible for the administration of all SQL-Server database systems and datafeeds supporting the company’s Microsoft Dynamics general ledger, Cassiopae/Enterprise loan servicing system, several proprietary web-based systems and their associated processes. Special attention will be given to the interaction of these systems with each other and maintaining the overall performance level and availability of those systems.
- Manage database integrity through proactive backup and performance measures
- Develop, test and implement connections between various MS-SQL and Oracle based systems
- Administer and manage Dynamics accounting system in areas of backup, user setup, performance tuning and specialized data upload and extraction
- Manage Dynamics based job management system and assist accounting with creation of new jobs and custom reports
- Assist servicing department with maintenance and administration of Cassiopae and Enterprise systems in areas of backup and restore, execution and maintenance of batch processing procedures and development of specialized reports
- Administer and maintain MS Business Portal system
- Perform installation and setup of test database systems for the purpose of data migration and feature testing
- Works independently on projects and also collaborates ‘face to face’ as a team player
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be located in our Wavertree office in Liverpool, Merseyside.
Below you will see the approximate location of the job with estimated travel time: