Java Developer - Java, Ai Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £60000.00 - £750000 per annum
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Simone Oloman
(Java, Spark, Hadoop, Akka)
I am currently looking for a Java Developer - Java, Ai to work for a disruptive scaling Ai start-up.
With leading global clients, and a unique product they have doubled their team size in the last year. As part of their growth, they are now seeking a Java Developer to join their team and help drive the business forward - Java, Ai
This will be an early hire into a scaling and ambitious technology team with the opportunity to work on a pioneering and complex Artificial Intelligence platform.
Located in a stylish office in the financial tech hub of Shoreditch, London.
Key Skills required:
* 3 years + in development
* Strong experience in Java (min Java 8)
* Experience with frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Spark, Hadoop, Akka.
* Experience working with Agile environments
Nice to haves:
* Experience in Scala
* Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools (AWS, Jenkins, Docker etc)
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB Add to Favourites