Java Developer - 6 month contract - London Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £400 - £500 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
Technical skills required:
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for
*At least 8 years of Java development experience.
*Understanding of OO and S.O.L.I.D. principles.
*Experience implementing commercial Domain-Driven Design solutions.
*Understand of HTTP + RESTful APIs + Clients.
*Linux, GIT, Maven, Gradle.
*Coding with agility and pragmatism.
Nice to have:
*Cloud / AWS experience.
*Python and/or Groovy experience.
*Knowledge of clean architectures. eg. Ports and Adapters.
Please get in touch if this role matches your skill set and send me a copy of your up to date CV.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £300 - £325 per day London, England
- £50000.00 - £55000 per annum West London, London
- £45000 - £55000 per annum Ipswich, Suffolk
- £55000 - £65000 per annum London, England
- £500000.00 - £601000 per annum London, England