International Sales Director Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Sales - Client Direct Adtech
Company: Performance Marketing Company
Role: International Sales Director
The company enables a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, hosting a platform offering real-time, understandable and transparent data. In turn, this strengthens their client's ability to make the right performance marketing decisions in fields such as Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 15 countries and employing over 180 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets.
As the international sales director, you will be responsible for contacting large multinational companies in the e-commerce sector and signing them up to the company's network. You will be responsible for the results of the UK and international sales unit and will manage a team of international sales consultants and sales managers and review their propositions.
The role demands close cooperation with the regional sales teams and some travel across the globe. You will report directly to the Director of International Operations.
You will have:
- A deep understanding of e-commerce, online (affiliate) marketing and media
- Experience in B2B sales and preferable online marketing
- Proven track record with large A-brand customer acquisition
- A solid international network of online marketing professionals
- A proactive, consultative and ambitious approach to sales
- Proven experience in managing a team
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £35000 - £55000 per annum + 100% OTE London, England