International Marketing Exec Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
- Consultant: Monika Drzymala
I am currently looking for an International Gaming Executive for a very well-known eCommerce brand with offices around the world. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to have global marketing outreach. The perfect candidate will have a real passion for the industry and 1-2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Being the first step in the creative process of marketing strategy creation
- Creating and delivering campaigns with little supervision - this person will get a lot of autonomy!
- Launching and promoting products - using digital tools, especially email marketing to increase brand awareness and drive revenue
- Coordinating stakeholders from various teams to ensure that plans are delivered efficiently and successfully
- Effectively meeting performance targets
You will be:
- Passionate about the Gaming Industry and commercially savvy
- Have a customer centric mindset
- Excited by new challenges, flexible and quickly adaptable to new situations
- A good communicator, able to make swift and quality decisions
- Resilient and able to overcome challenges
- Creative, process driven, with good time management skills
- Experience in email marketing/CRM is a bonus!
- Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Finish language skills are a plus
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to fast-track their career in a global brand that feels like a start-up - you will have a close-knit team that will be there to support you every step of the way ? If this sounds like something you would like to get involved in then apply ASAP by emailingPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.