Interior design director Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Creative
- Consultant: Matthew Kiziltan
Interior Design Director - London
Our client is on a mission is to build a global movement where people live, travel, work, and experience while making meaningful connections.
Think WeWork meets Airbnb, an exciting start up who are on a path to shake up the travel industry. They will open a new venue every week for the next 12 months. And now they are planning their assault on the UK accommodation and travel industry.
Our clients concept was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience the planet's most beautiful places, to build communities, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What the role is
You will lead a team of Country Lead Designers to ensure that each Design Package, or any design proposal corresponds to the Experience Teams' guidelines and is up to the local design and construction standards. You will be expected to travel to each location to ensure that all design aspects are up to standards and each location is maintained as per the Design Package.
What you will be doing
- Develops and implements guidelines, processes and standards
- Set individual goals to each team member and provide feedback on the teams development
- Create a growth strategy for the Interior Designers: standardizing salaries, increments and bonus, per region
- Implement and follows up on Design Alerts
- Create a financial tool usable by all IDs, and compatible with Project Management, to budget FFE and construction finishes
- The main point of contact for OPS - responsible for assigning an ID when requested by OPS, in coordination with the Country Lead Designer
- Monitors projects schedules and expenditures to ensure meeting deadlines and financial responsibility
- Responsible for all issues related to the processes and organization of the Interior Design department.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary
- Discounts at all global locations
- Brand new beautiful London office in the heart of Notting Hill
- No dress code
- Flexible working - working from home on occasion
- 20% discount on food & beverage + Family discounts
- Extra day off for your birthday