Infrastructure support engineer - London - Global client - FTC Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: IT Operations (Service Delivery / Infrastructure / Dev Ops)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
My Global client based in Central London are urgently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer for Fixed Term Contract role (2 years) working in Central London.
Please see the details of the role below:
- Maintain the Infrastructure in working order
- Ensure IT coverage of the clients working day
- Ensure all business data is backed up
- Provide support to the Service Desk when needed
- Monitor and manage the license provision for software distributed in the IT environment.
- Keep the Service Support team informed of license provision to enable them to maintain client records
- Demonstrable competency to manage relationships with key stakeholders and a strong customer service focus
- Experience in Microsoft networking technologies - Active Directory is essential.
- Proven ability to adapt to a changing working environment with a flexible approach to working
- Excellent broad understanding of IT concepts, technologies and trends
- Provide support for the network (LAN), server and database infrastructure including configuring and upgrading hardware, installing software and performing system administration
- Create policies and procedures relevant to the support and maintenance of the network (LAN)
- Operate ITIL style processes and procedures for the effective Capacity and Availability (Security) management of the network (LAN), server and database infrastructure.
- Perform system administration of the network (LAN), server, database infrastructure including upgrading hardware, installing software and monitoring performance
- Confidently be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
Would you be interested in hearing more about the role? If so, please let me know your day rate and availability.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.