Head of Sales & Partnerships Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + 65000
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
They are looking for a Director of Sales and Partnerships to join their lively London team in a period of exciting change as the business broadens their horizons, client base and service offering. The Director of Sales and Partnerships will be a key player in growing out their client base and generating more revenue though the closing of inbound deals and the development of commercial partnerships across a variety of industries.
The Director of Sales and Partnerships will be responsible for all outbound business development. They will identify, pitch to and secure new partnership deals to support high volume distribution of the businesses software and work closely with the marketing team to align sales and marketing strategy. They will own the sales strategy, new business strategy and manage/build out a team.
· Strong sales/BD/partnerships experience both strategic and hands-on
· Strong negotiation skills
· Experience in a BB SaaS environment
· Experience setting sales targets and KPI's/hitting sales targets
· Experience building/leading high-performance sales team
· Experience within a high-growth, ambitious, commercial start-up environment
· The ability to think creatively
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing, successful business as they broaden their service offering. The successful candidate will be a member of the senior leadership team and make a real impact on the future success of the business. Apply now to be considered.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + 20% Bonus London, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + 40000 OTE + benefits London, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + £40k OTE + Great Benefits London, England
- £40000 - £48000 per annum + OTE London, England
- £34000 - £42000 per annum London, England