Head of Marketing - Luxury Home Building and Design Permanent
- Location: Nottingham
- Salary: £60k
- Sector: Marketing
A well renowned Luxury / Bespoke Home designer has partnered with a successful entrepreneur to launch a new business in the sector. With an impressive portfolio and money in the bank, the company has recently launched and already enjoying some exciting enquiries. The business has two parts under one umbrella, one is luxury home build design and the other is interior home design. There is a retail shop where both are situated, with 6/7 staff and being a design led business, you can expect a lavishly designed working environment above the showroom!
Being a new business, the content and communications at this early stage are crucial. This role, along with the social & Content Manager will be the first two marketing hires for the business and will help push the brand in to the public domain, with the ultimate aim that they will become the brand of choice for luxury home design in the midlands and beyond! The business caters for the high end of the marketplace, so someone with experience marketing to high net-worth individuals would be a bonus. Essentially, if you are someone with luxury experience and have built marketing strategies from the ground up, this could be a really exciting opportunity for you to define this highly anticipated and financially backed brand.
- Produce and implement a fresh marketing strategy that reflects the needs and wants of consumers in the luxury market.
- Take a leading role in all marketing activities across multiple on and offline channels (including SEO, PPC, PR and social)
- Manage and work closely with the wider team.
- Build awareness of the brand and their product offering.
If you are someone that would relish the chance to define a new luxury brand and execute best in class ongoing brand communications, this could be a great opportunity for you. As the brand is new, some equity in the business is a strong possibility!
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing- ideally in property / interior design / luxury
- Experience managing teams, recruiting talent and innovating in business development
- Exemplary market research, negotiation and marketing skills
- A keen interest in contemporary/ ultra-modern interior design or high end property, including awareness of relevant industry fairs, conferences and displays
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC and social media marketing.
- Knowledge of PR and other offline marketing channels.
- Knowledge and understanding of analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to eloquently convey complex ideas and a good instinct for business.